Imagine residing in one of Martin County’s most active adult waterfront communities with a location 2nd to none. In close proximity to our glorious beaches, fine dining, downtown Stuart and Jensen Beach, excellent shopping, superior healthcare and adjacent public golf course. Top that with a 2/2/2 pool home with greenspace views and masterfully renovated from floor to roof. New: metal roof & gutters; kitchen cabinetry, counters, dishwasher; faux wood tile throughout; crown molding in formal living and family rooms; window casings; all popcorn replaced with knockdown; interior/exterior painting; interior doors; master and guest bathroom vanities and toilets; locks, fixtures & fittings. Conquistador amenities include clubhouse, expansive pool, library, fitness, dance floor, card room, pool & poker tables, commercial kitchen, fishing pier, dog park, all for a very low HOA fee of $196 per month. Come for winter or stay year-round, this home is ready for immediate occupancy!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,590 sq. ft
Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Gunite,Infinity,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Storm/Security Shutters,Awning(s).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County